A lot of people talk about SEO from a strategic standpoint or Scottsdale SEO tips for example. However, there usually isn’t as much talk or content on why you should have a SEO plan in the first place and what the potential benefits of have a locally focused Search Engine Optimization strategy for your business or site in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Also, targeting new customers in your local area for example using SEO in Scottsdale, AZ can help reach new customers that will convert better since they are in your local area and closer to your business.
So here we put together the top 5 benefits of SEO in general that would apply to any local city including Scottsdale.
- Showing up on the first page of Google, Yahoo, or Bing makes you look credible
- Showing up on the first page of the Search Engines leads to more attention and traffic to your website which leads to more leads and sales
- If you optimize your site you are showing you are relevant in today’s day age
- If you use search engine optimization to reach Google’s first page it shows you are in business in most cases Google doesn’t rank sites unless they are “fresh”, or updated and have a proven track record
- If you optimize your site for mobile Google now shows a “mobile friendly” tag and you can increase traffic and sales via smart phone searches.
So what do we mean in #1 this… ? Well if someone is searching a relevant keyword with no one in mind and they see your company on the first page of that search result on Google it signals to them Google trusts you as a business and adds credibility to your brand vs. sites on the 10th page that are never seen or “newer” sites with no history or content.
In #2 its self explanatory the benefits are you being able to grow your business, make more revenues and profits.
In #3, if you are actively hiring an SEO consultant or have someone in house this shows you care and understand that you are going to be proactive in the digital age to reach your customers.
In #4 we are talking about who do you think people are going to pick or click in this case a company website on the first page of Google or 2nd, 3rd, and so on.. Most go with the websites on the first page.
In #5, by optimizing for mobile you get an extra benefit of ranking on mobile phone searches on Google as well. Over 40% or more are searching using their phone so again you will be ahead of the game.